Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Shoes of Desire


Think every women will never be satisfied with the number of shoes and bags they have.


Recently with my obsession with online shopping, I found these super cute oxfords online! But to my horror, urban outfitters and anthropologie do not have outlets here and neither do they ship to this region! So now I can only source for other similar shoes while admiring them over the net. Wish me luck for my shoe hunts!

This pair is sooooo cute! Pink with cut outs! But don't think I'd ever wear them, considering my recent knee operation, heels of this height will always be worn in my dreams.



This pair is so beautiful! I can imagine myself pairing them with many of my new dresses!!!




This black one will be a great match to my new coach willis and the heels are of a good height for my delicate knees.


No comments:

Post a Comment