Thursday, August 20, 2009

Inspirations

As can be seen from the number of entries to my blog, I am a newbie blogger. I believe how I started blogging is out of pure accident.
It started off with me having an interest in lomographic pictures and I chanced upon these very beautiful pictures from this lovely blogger, Elieen. While looking at her beautiful lomo pics, I found that she wore such lovely vintage clothes!
Captivating pictures taken by Eileen
This is the beautiful and talented Eileen
This started my interest in vintage/retro fashion. From her list of following blogs, I found other wonderful vintage fashion bloggers: Sally Jane Vintage; Liebemarlene Vintage; The Clothes Horse; The Snail and the Cyclops. I had a lovely suprise today, finding that Liebemarlene Vintage and Blooming Leopold are sisters!!!
This is lovely Sally Jane Vintage
This is beautiful Liebemarlene Vintage
This is cute The Clothes Horse
This is enchanting The Snail and the Cyclops
This is sweet looking Blooming Leopold
These beautiful ladies have such immaculate tastes in clothing and always seems to be able to find such lovely vintage dress and take such gorgeous pictures! Reading their blogs brings about such joy to my life. When will I chance upon such beautiful dresses and conceptualise such gorgeous pictures? Hmmmm.....

4 comments:

  1. Awww, I really admire all the ladies on this list too. It's so cool that Liebemarlene and Blooming Leopold are sisters too. Style does seem to run in that family (and not in mine--my sisters would never wear vintage!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohhh...this is soooo cool...thanks for posting a remark on my blog. :) LOOOOVVVEEE your blog, and of course your style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks very much for the link and compliments. You're too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are my heart- felt words, all of you are special ladies! ;)

    ReplyDelete