Monday, September 12, 2011

Wedding Weekend


This weekend was a hectic, wedding weekend. 2 of my friends got married, and one of which asked me to be in her team of bridesmaids.  I had lots of fun dressing up for this eventful weekend!




Left:
 Black Dress: Asos
Belt: Zara
Strappy wedges: Shubar
Bag: Chanel
Necklaces: Pearl (gift from Aunt), Crystal (gift from Grandma)

Right:
Olive Convertable Dress: Smooch (gift from the bride to all bridesmaids!)
Shoes: Anna Nuci
Bag: Chanel
Corsage: One of the bridesmaids got in in KL, so pretty!


It was such great fun with this group of sisters!



3 comments:

  1. The bridesmaid dress is so cool!! U mean all the bridesmaids were wearing the same dress?

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, I really am not taking care of this blog. But yes we were all wearing the same dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! <3 I love love love the black dress especially!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete