Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Brother's wedding 2

Bro's wedding in Singapore finally came. It is at the beautiful Hort Park. So of course I must dress up for it.

Being so busy at work I had no time to shop for a new dress. So I took the same lace dress I wore to his Kluang wedding and matched it differently. If you remember, my first match was with a white slip and now I paired it with black puffy skirt and tube. Which look do you prefer?
I realised that styling short hair needs more effort than long hair. Do you like it? I pleated one side and curled the other side the added a flower pin.

Bro and sis- in- law... sweetest moment for them!

2 comments:

  1. Both look great but I like this combination more and with the hair done up this way! Hort park looks like a nice place for a garden theme wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like my black and white combi better too :)
    Yeah, it is a nice place but too bad it rained that day so everyhing was shifted indoors. My photos were taken before the rain :( bro was dissapointed.

    ReplyDelete